Evans & Chambers Technology is looking for a Solutions Architect to join our team!
Location: Fort Meade/Annapolis Junction
Clearance Required: Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
General Scope Description:
· Assist the customer in architecting and building big data and analytics applications
· Assist the customer in scripting, building, and testing large scale storage related applications
· Assist the customer in evaluating, planning, and migrating applications to AWS Cloud
AWS skills needed:
· Conversant in all 4 AWS core technologies
o Network including creating & troubleshooting private & public subnets
· Experience with simple CloudFormation templates and understanding of complex ones, including nested templates.
· Experience with IAM components including
o AWS Root account and users
o Groups and Roles
o Service policies, including Effect, Action and Resource
· AWS CLI setup, including AWS Access Key and Secret Access Key
· Ability to connect to an ec2 instance from a Linux or Windows desktop
o Ability to troubleshoot logs in CloudWatch
o Ability to do basic system monitoring in CloudWatch
· Required/In-Progress: Associate level certification or higher.
o Solutions Architect Associate or
o SysOps Administrator Associate or
o Developer Associate
· Understanding of an SSP, ATO and POAM
· Understanding of how users are authenticated and authorized
Curious what it's like, working at EC? Explore our company culture.