Evans & Chambers is looking for a Software Developer to join our team! In this role you will support software development and automation efforts, primarily focused on a system to track Non-Standard Entities (NSEs) on Sponsors network, but could include development for additional applications or tools. The software will be written in Angular and Java. The Developer must be able to provide support over the entire software development lifecycle to include product enhancements and maintenance.
Clearance Required: Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
Location: Chantilly, VA
• Demonstrated experience performing software engineering activities to include Requirements Analysis, Software Design, Software Development, and Software Testing.
• Demonstrated experience debugging complex applications.
• Demonstrated experience in Object Oriented Design.
• Demonstrated experience programming in Java and Java Enterprise.
• Demonstrated experience programming in Angular.
• Demonstrated experience developing user interfaces.
• Demonstrated experience using XML.
• Demonstrated experience developing packaged software solutions or customized applications.
Curious what it's like, working at EC? Explore our company culture.