Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Evans & Chambers Technology has opportunities for you to become part of our high-quality team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients. We are currently seeking a Senior IT Project Manager to provide project management and planning support for customer projects in the DoD and IC community. This position will be located within the National Capital Region.
- Responsible for all aspects of project performance to include technical, contractual and administrative.
- Facilitate requirements with technical team, stakeholders, and customers on requirements.
- Manages and supervises personnel involved in all aspects of project activity, organizes and assigns responsibilities to subordinates and oversees the successful completion of all tasks.
- Support new project identification and tracking and project requirements evaluation and functional analysis.
- Support technical team and remove any roadblock/impediments encountered.
- Resolve all programmatic taskers and assist technical team in closing/communicating completed requirements.
- Validate project concepts with the customer and stakeholders.
- Create and finalize project implementation plans. Define, manage, monitor and control project scope, cost, risk and schedule.
- Plan for and ensure adequate project documentation is completed.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI and must pass a CI Poly.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree or advanced training in management consulting is preferred.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of providing management and technical direction to project personnel.
- DoD and IC experience desired.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products such as Word, Excel, Project (including EPM), SharePoint, Visio.
- Have excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills.
- Travel will be required within Washington National Capital Region (NCR) on an as-needed basis for customer or corporate requirements.
Curious what it's like, working at EC? Explore our company culture.