Evans & Chambers is seeking a Software Architect to support our government customer both the development of new capabilities in the automation of account management, identity management, and policy enforcement. You will be responsible for transforming loose goals from government sponsors into system designs, schedule estimates, and business cases to secure funding. When successful, you will work with implementation teams to translate project goals in technical terms suitable for implementation.
Clearance: TS/SCI with FS Poly
Location: Herndon, VA
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Math, or other engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Developing and documenting requirements
- Developing current and target architectures, transition architectures, and roadmaps
- Ensuring software interfaces properly with related systems and includes configuring and installing appropriate software, to include integration test windows for partner applications and interconnection documents.
- Experience developing requirements for new functionality, redesign the applications and/or exploit existing tools to add new features supporting team services, optimize, scale or improve stability and performance
- Experience developing architectures with distributed architectures involving a number of external interfaces
- Experience developing and managing the security accreditation documentation
- Experience with Agile Scrum for software development (Agile Framework) to include sprint cycle to track all tasks and user stories.
- Experience utilizing GitHub in support of code management.
- Experience architecting and developing database designs leveraging relational databases such as Oracle and SQL Server
- Demonstrated Recent (past 2 years) Experience with:
- AWS and/or Cloud Computing
- Windows, and Linux operating systems
- Software/Database Development
- DevOps environment and promoting applications from one environment to another
- Developing Angular user interfaces
- Java development using Spring and Hibernate
- Developing and consuming REST web services and integrating them with SQL backend such as Oracle
- Deploying and maintaining redundant applications hosted in Linux and using Apache with AWS
- Experience developing wireframes and other mockups to conceptualize user interface and user experience
Curious what it's like, working at EC? Explore our company culture.