Evans & Chambers Technology is looking for a Data Scientist to join our team! The Data Scientist will apply advanced statistical analysis techniques (e.g. general linear modeling, structural equation modeling, Bayesian methods, time series, forecasting, anomaly detection, exp design).
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Clearance Required: Active TS/SCI
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Software Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or similar OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-7 years experience in data science, advanced analytics, machine learning and statistics
- Experience with sampling, collecting, computing, analyzing statistical data and scripting and data analysis in "R" or Python.
- Experience with search architecture (es - Solr, ElasticSearch)
- Big Data Frameworks such as Spark or Hadoop
- Data Science frameworks such as Keras, Tensorflow, or Theano
- Experience with building querying ontologies such as Zeno, OWL, RDF, SparQL
- Experience with GPU processing
- Experience with machine learning (e.g. decision trees, topic modeling, neural netwworks.deep learning, natural language processing).
- Experience with optimization, simulation. modeling. network science and structured analytics.
Curious what it's like, working at EC? Explore our company culture.