Evans & Chambers Technology (EC) is seeking a Mid to Senior AWS Developer to join our team. This candidate will support a blended contractor team in building the infrastructure and ingest capability of converted cables into a data lake hosted in AWS (ETL tool).
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- TS Clearance with Full Scope Polygraph
- Ability to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies and workload transition challenges
- Hands on AWS experience with production workloads
- High quality design and code practices with an understanding of system performance and scaling
- Availability to work out of Herndon customer site at least part time.
- Proven track record of successful consulting engagements
- Experience with scripting or programming languages (such as, Java, C++, Python, Ruby)
- Experience with CloudFormation
- Experience working in Agile and CI/CD
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Some knowledge or understanding of Lotus Notes
- 6 or more years’ experience in a technical environment demonstrating the knowledge, skills, and abilities above.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification or ability to obtain preferred.
Curious what it's like, working at EC? Explore our company culture.