Evans & Chambers Technology is looking for a Cloud Engineer to join our team!
Clearance Required: Active TS/SCI w/ Full Scope Poly
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
- EC2 placement group configuration, enhanced networking
- Write and/or update infrastructure-as-code files to build and monitor the large-scale test environment (using HashiCorp Terraform, AWS CloudFormation or the AWS Python CDK)
- Define and script appropriate Amazon CloudWatch metrics and KPIs.
- Integrate the Hadoop configuration files
- AWS roles configurations
- Develop Amazon CloudWatch dashboards suitable for displaying and interpreting the recommended Amazon CloudWatch metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Design and script an architecture suitable for low-cost storage of test Apache Accumulo Rfiles that will be periodically retrieved for use in Datawave tests.
- Update the infrastructure-as-code files to have almost no manual involvement, including full tear-down and clean-up.
- Design and create a tiered storage system using appropriate AWS S3 storage classes to store Accumulo RFiles and related test data for re-use
- Design and build a workflow to ingest customer-provided test data into Accumulo to create RFiles and copy the RFiles to the tiered storage system for re-use.
- Create a managed Elasticsearch + Kibana cluster & configure Amazon CloudWatch metrics forwarding to the cluster
- Assistance in setting up and configuring GreyBox infrastructure
Get on board!
Evans & Chambers is a progressive IT solutions provider located in Washington, DC. We offer excellent salaries and benefits in a fun and energized work environment. We are committed to rewarding goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on. http://www.evanschambers.com
Curious what it's like, working at EC? Explore our company culture.